As you know, on December 8, 2020, the Government of Alberta declared a state of public health emergency with stronger mandatory measures including working from home, in order to address rising COVID-19 cases in the province. As such, the main offices in Edmonton will be closed to the public effective Friday, December 11, 2020 until further notice.
Please note that as a result of the office closure the following measures have been taken in order to continue providing essential services while ensuring the safety of our clients and staff:
- We will continue to provide most services remotely online, by phone, email, and social media such as WhatsApp and WeChat.
- English as an Additional Language class (ESL class) will remain accessible online.
- If you require assistance, the easiest and safest way to contact us is by phone or email. If you do not already have a contact email or phone number of one of the staff
- Call our main office line 780-474-8445, and you will be forwarded to one of the settlement staff; OR
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions, and your email will be forwarded to a Settlement Practitioner who will contact you within 36 hours during the week.
We will continue to monitor the situation and respond according to the direction of Alberta Health Services and our funders with the safety of our team, stakeholders and communities in mind.