Newcomers in Edmonton are successfully integrated and actively involved in their communities
EISA exists in order to provide programs and direct services relating to Integration, Settlement, Adaptation and Education for new immigrants, refugees and first generation Canadians in Edmonton and surrounding areas regardless of age, gender, religion, nationality or ethnic origin to assist them make a smooth transition into Canadian life.
Our Values And Guiding Principles
- We value integrity, mutual respect and trust
- We believe that people are our most valuable resource.
- We believe in treating people equally, with fairness, respect and understanding
- We believe in responding to changing needs with optimism and creativity
- We value efficiency, consistency, accountability and confidentiality
- We value working together to enhance services